This week I am sharing a few of our family favorite go-to dinners that we love. Perfect for those busy weeknights when a one dish meal works wonders. This is another one that makes great leftovers as well and can be whipped up earlier in the day and then popped into the oven right before dinnertime. Enjoy!!!
TORTELLINI SAUSAGE BAKE
1 pound mild Italian sausage
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 bag of frozen cheese tortellini
1 jar tomato sauce
Shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Saute bell pepper and onion for 5 minutes, or until softened; add sausage and brown.
2. In medium saucepan, boil tortellini per package instructions; drain and set aside.
3. Once sausage is browned and cooked through, add sausage mixture to tortellini; stir to combine.
4. Pour in jar of tomato sauce and stir.
5. Place all in large casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Heat in preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.