Memorial Day is a week away! Treat your party guests to this sweet and easy treat you can put together in a flash! All you need is a few ingredients for our patriotic pretzel rods. Happy Memorial Day all! Thank you to those who have served our country!
PATRIOTIC PRETZEL RODS
1 large tub of pretzel rods
1 bag of white chocolate candy melts
Red and blue sugar sprinkles
1. Prepare a large cookie sheet by lining it with wax paper.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring well each time.
3. Carefully dip the top half of each pretzel rod in the melted chocolate.
4. Over the sink or another large bowl, sprinkle evenly with the red and blue sprinkles.
5. Place each rod on the lined cookie sheet.
6. Once complete, chill the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.