I'm the first to admit...I'm not that great about eating breakfast. I either eat it almost near lunchtime or not at all! When I saw a few versions of this recipe I decided to give it a try! I love oatmeal but hate the process of cooking it. Prepare breakfast the night before and its all ready to go in the am? Yes, please!
This is now my go-to and I have gotten a few family members and friends addicted as well. I hope you enjoy it! The possibilities are endless!
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
Handful of berries
1. In a mason jar, pour in the oats, milk and then top with the Greek yogurt.
2. Add in your berries (or any fruit of your choice); then a sprinkle of sugar to taste.
3. Mix well saturating the oats with the milk.
4. Place the lid on the jar and do a few good shakes.
5. Place in fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning!