We celebrated Reid's 5th birthday at Pump It Up and he wanted an all Lego theme in the party room! From cupcake toppers to favor bags, we had fun putting it all together and I will be sharing the details all this week.
One big party hit....candy popcorn! These were easy to make and can certainly be made plain or in any color to match your party. The kids LOVED them (and their moms and dads too). Enjoy!!
2-3 tablespoons butter
1 bag marshmallows
1 bag microwave popcorn
1. Microwave popcorn and set aside in large bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels.
2. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
3. Add food coloring of your choice and mix well.
4. Pour evenly over popcorn and toss until covered.
5. Spray palms of hands with cooking spray and form popcorn into balls.
6. Place on wax paper until completely cooled.
7. Serve or store in airtight container until party time.
*Yields about 10-15 popcorn balls*