I can't believe how fast the summer is FLYING by!! Today's DIY is SUPER! What little one doesn't want to zoom around the house in a superhero cape! You don't need much to be a SUPERMOM....and no sewing skills required! Let's get started!
DIY SUPERHERO CAPE
1 cotton shirt, size large, color of your choice
2 square pieces of felt
Hot glue gun
1. Lay your shirt out flat and smooth out all the wrinkles.
2. Taking your scissors, cut off the sleeves.
3. Then cut open the side seams.
4. Carefully cut out the front of the shirt around the neckline.
5. Then make adjustments at the bottom of the cape, if needed; re: shorter to fit the
height of your child or more of a curved bottom.
6. You can keep the neckline as is or cut in half and tie the ends together.
7. Using felt trace and cut out any shape you want. You can hand sew or use
a hot glue gun to adhere the graphic to the back of the cape.
8. Let your little one zoom around and be a hero for the day!
Make one or a few! These also make great party favors for any superhero themed birthday bash!